Kevin and Bernadette O'Donnell offer award winning, family run 4* star Bed & Breakfast and 4*star Self-catering accommodation in Co. Tipperary near Clonmel and Cahir. Members of the O'Donnell family have lived and farmed here for six generations and the Farmhouse is over 200 years old. The accommodation has a quiet unspoilt rural setting and we endeavour to give our guests a very personal service in a genuine Irish home where they can enjoy....
- Fishing on our farm in our private stretch of the rivers Suir & Tar
- Walking in the Knockmealdown, Comeragh and Galty mountains
- Pet friendly accommodation in River Cottage
- A peaceful and relaxing stay which combines the solid comforts of the past with the modern conveniences of today
- Freshly prepared, home-cooked breakfasts and evening meals (on request) made using home-grown fruit/vegetables. All dietary requirements facilitated
- Nearby heritage sites - the Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle and the Swiss Cottage